Tuesday 5 June 2012

New Booksies (9)



City of Bones by Cassandra Clare





Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel





When You Wish Upon a Rat


Another small haul this time.

I bought on, erm, read-three-buy-two credit: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I have already read and reviewed it. It totally didn’t count as cheating though because hubby allowed it; we were in a shop and needed to make up some spending to get a loyalty stamp. Yes. It’s a perfectly good excuse. As things stand now, I need to read two more books before I can buy another (and right now, it’s a toss up between the next Mortal Instruments book and the next Mistborn book).

From Netgalley I received Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel. The ARC has a boring place-holder cover so instead of posting that I’ve put what I think is the US cover up there. I haven’t read a zombie romance before or, thinking about it, any books with sympathetic zombies, so this should be interesting.

Also from Netgalley I received When You Wish Upon a Rat by Aussie author Maureen Mccarthy. It’s actually for the US release of the book. The Australian edition was called Careful What You Wish For and because I couldn’t find a non-thumbnail version of the US cover (it’s not out until September), I’ve included the Aussie one in the images above. See thumbnail on the right for a preview of the US cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.